A LIST OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF FACIES IN DIFFERENT CONDITIONS :
1. Mask like facies = Parkinsonism.
2. Elfin facies = William's syndrome.
3. Moon facies = Cushing's syndrome.
4. Snarling facies = Myasthenia gravis.
5. Mitral facies = Mitral stenosis.
6. Ashen grey facies = Myocardial Infarction.
7. Mouse facies = Chronic Renal Failure (CRF)
8. Adenoid facies = Adenoid hypertrophy.
9. Leonine facies = Lepromatous leprosy .
10. Bird facies = Pierre Robin syndrome.
11. Mongoloid facies = Down's syndrome.
12. Coarse facies = Most of the inborn errors of metabolism (IEM) viz. the muco- polysaccharidoses (MPS), mucolipidoses (ML), fucosidoses mannosidoses, sialidoses, aspartylglycosaminuria, generalised gangliosidosis(GMl ) and Austin's variant of metachromatic leukodystrophy due to multiple sulfatase deficiency (MLD-MSD) have similar appearing facies.
13. Syphilitic facies = Congenital syphilis (dog jaw)