All of the followig are cause of significant(>10%)eosinophills in plural fluid except
a)blood in the plural cavity
b)air in the plural cavity
1. duration of treatment of griseofulvin for subungual infections? is it 3months or 6months
2. scabies is water washed disease or water related disease?
3. treatment of sexual partner is not required in which disease?
4. most sensitive parameter to assay drug effectiveness in skin smears of leprosy? is it bacteriological index(given in sarp) morphological index(given in soumya shukla&Dermatology in a week)
5. periostitis is a feuture of late congenital syphlis or tertiary syphlis?tertiary syphlis given in somya shukla arora publications ,late congenital syphlis given in Dermatology in a week by premanshu bhusan.
6. TREATMENT OF CHOICE OF INFANTILE SPASMS?is it ACTH or VIGABATRIN
7. TREATMENT OF CHOICE OF WEST SYNDROME?